Oooo!!! I’m so excited to finally let you know if Baby Plummer is a boy or a girl!! So without further ado… Baby Plummer’s Gender Reveal!
And yes… a baby bump photo will be taken soon!
Please forgive my LONG absence…
I have been busy creating ten tiny toes and ten little fingers. Yes, you read that correctly…we are expecting a new addition to our family later this Summer!
I will be back soon as I hope and pray for strength in the coming days and weeks. Soon there will be updates on surviving severe morning sickness, our miracle story, belly pictures, posts on planning for a baby (…ooo I have so many shopping dreams) and of course upcoming client sessions.
P.S. Stay tuned for the gender reveal!!! Eeek!!!
It smelled of dates as I walked in to meet you. Down the kitchen hallway your Grandma, all the way from Singapore, cooked to make you and your momma strong. Everyone was there: Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Grandma and you…wide awake you.
You are surrounded by such a loving family. It was a blessing to spend the day with you and with them. May you grow to be as sweet and kind as your grandparents, as wise as your father, and may you be filled with the joy of your mother. Happy New Year little one!
Do you see those big rocks way in the distance…do you think we can find a way to get there? I asked. They looked at me with no question in there mind…and we were on our way. We waded through the cold cold water…or tiptoed on sinking rocks out to the island of LARGE boulders.
This is Elisha, the youngest. And though he is only four he will keep up
We have all given and received the photo mug with the writing #1 Dad, the plastic key chain, or the picture foam mouse pad. And we have loved them because they came from someone special….BUT this year, I went on a hunt to find some STYLISH ways to gift your photos. I think they are pretty rad… if I do say so myself.
1. Instagram Album- yes all of those photos you snapped, put into a modern looking album. P.S. It’s easy to Design
2. iphone case
3.Play Date Cards- custom designed for your little one… email me
4. Vintage Locket- with your favorite picture inside of course
5. Calendar- there are 1,000′s of calendar designs out there…just google “photo calendar.” But this one I found to be so clean and sophisticated.
6. Whiteboard- this one created for chores…great idea!
7. A year in photos in a custom frame
8. A year in photos collage printed on a canvas
9. Canvas- choose your favorites