Things I don’t want to forget…
- how much she loves to be upside down
- how she touches her nose to the mirror and gives herself kisses
- when she races around in her walker at lightning speed bouncing off the walls on purpose…I mean full on wall collisions followed by laughs.
- the way she buries her face into my shoulder when she gets excited
- her rolls of laughter before bedtime…I mean you barely have to blink…and she is hysterical
- the last time we went out for dinner and she made friends with everybody… we have a ham
- how she holds onto each of my arms soooo tight and places her head against my chest. My first real hugs!!!