It’s a rainy morning here. Between the pitter patter of the drops and the increased darkness, my eyelids are heavy and my body is longing to curl up in some blankets. I have finally resorted to a strong cup of tea, instead of the morning oj, hoping that as I write my body will slowly re-energise. It’s a good sort of tired as life has been busy in amazing ways this summer. And while I am wishing for a few more summer days to get my tan on, I feel blessed. Blessed and thankful. Because 1 year ago, I was the new girl in town….a little intimidated by the street bustle, a little nervous about how I was going to restart my business. And now, I am just in awe and truly, truly thankful because I am busy! I am busy editing your images, creating your albums, meeting you and your little ones! And I am having a blast! So thank you, thank you for the privilege to capture your lovely families, for telling your friends about me, and for giving me the warmest welcome to Boston.
So here is to one year! I am beyond excited for what God is going to do as I start into my second year in Boston!
So I thought it would be fun to let you in on my life a little more…the things I am excited about, what I am working on and yes…I promise there will be more pictures of our family’s personal adventures exploring Boston.
This month I am looking forward to:
-going apple picking and sharing with you the best apple pie recipe ever (thanks mom!)
- chunky sweaters, cozy blankets, and more cups of tea
-my first trip to Cape Cod!!!! Ahh, I am so excited! (so please pray for nice weather, this girl could really use some rays on her skin before winter arrives)
- and with that first trip, my very first lobster roll
My Personal Goals
- to start my day off with a run and time with God (I feel so much better when I do)
- to read more
- to start a painting and dust off my sketch book
- to go to bed early and wake up early ( because I was never intended to be a night owl)
- to take more pictures of Matt and I
- grow out my bangs ( I’ve had bangs since well forever…I think I took a break from bangs in 3rd grade, but it was short lived)
- BLOGGING…I have neglected the blog way too long
- Launch Holiday Sessions! Yup, thats right…holiday sessions are starting to book already so maybe I should tell you what the Holiday Package is…stay tuned!!!
-Work on that about me section on the website…it really is pretty poor
- give a little love to that facebook page and maybe…maybe figure out twitter