1. I have found it!!! My future kitchen! I want to copy it in a heartbeat…starting with those cloud prints.
You can find more pics of this kitchen here. Please leave a comment if you know where to find that kind of rug
2. Did you know that I love LOVE tea. Years ago I told my mother-in-law that I wasn’t a huge fan, but she changed all of that with a lot of honey, milk and tea flavors like Eggnoggin’ and Pumpkin Spice. I now have to limit myself to one cup a day. I definitely like it sweet though, especially after our trip to Nepal ( you can read about it here, and learn how to make Nepali chai tea here). It is my sweet treat during the day or evening , that I am allotted if I go on a run. Yes, is it my motivation to get my butt out the door and jogging.
I just stumbled across this tea website- Davids’ Tea with flavors like Birthday Cake! And check out their travel mug!
3. Sweet Potato fries. I love sweet potatos. My husband on the other hand will eat them, but doesn’t really like them. These however he likes…to the point of peeling the stickin’s off the pan. Check out the recipe from How Sweet it is.
4. Have you seen the video of Caine’s arcade?! If not, watch it…really!
“A 9 year old boy – who built an elaborate cardboard arcade inside his dad’s used auto part store – is about to have the best day of his life.”
5. And this video is for the photographers out there… (don’t worry it’s PG and it is about photography…just give it a moment).