Better late then never…it’s time for another beginning.
Choice number 1: A Healthy Start
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup agave syrup (or substitute honey)
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
3/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons flax seed
2 tablespoons wheat germ
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup dried sweetened mango ( or I used cherries, golden raisins, and regular raisins)
serve with milk or Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Mix the oil, agave syrup, honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt
3. Pour over oats, flax seed, wheat germ and almonds.Mix.
4. Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes
5. Let cool and then add your dried fruit.